Legacy of Veltheria tells the story of the crew of a magical ship called Legacy, whose mission is to travel between realities. The ship was built in the world of Veltheria, whose civilisation's driving urge is to explore and learn. Here you will find notes about the setting, as well as records of what happens during the game.
Please make sure you are familiar with the game's Social Contract, established in Session Zero.
Topics by CategoryEdit
Some of the more common topics.
The core concepts of the setting and story.
- Glossary - An index of terms with particular meaning in the setting.
- Veltheria - The world in which the story began.
- Paradigms - The governing principles of the universe.
- Keystones - The cosmic artefacts which represent the Paradigms and have allowed human use of magic.
- Veltherian Society - The culture and philosophy of present-day Veltheria.
- Humanity - The lineages and nature of the human race.
- Thaumatics - The defining technology of Veltheria, a blend of magic, alchemy and engineering.
Player Characters Edit
- Tecuhuacatli, a thaumaturge and current commander of Legacy.
- Melody, an astronomer and sorcerer.
- Dr Thessaly Lanza, a storykeeper and social philosopher.
- Dr Mythara Vance, an arcanist and student of the Paradigms.
- Somewhere else
Other Characters Edit
Prominent non-player characters.
- Prefect Solin, the former commander of Legacy.
- Dr Favrian Margolis, the leading authority on the Keystones.
Other Places Edit
Specific notable locations in Veltheria and other worlds.
- Halsteyr, the most populous Veltherian city, home of the Grand Chancery and default residence of the Keystones.
- The Overlook, a shipyard, communications hub, and ultranaut training facility on the moon Triton.